In our work on service quality, the starting point was to identify key areas of customer dissatisfaction. We identified them on the basis of customer surveys and analyses of business data and current consumer trends. We obtained feedback from customers on a continuous basis through:
- benchmarking studies, which allow to determine the position of the bank against the competition,
- relationship research during which clients are asked to evaluate their relationship with the bank,
- transactional research based on the client’s various interactions with the bank (in particular, with the branch, partner outlet, Select advisor, etc.).
In addition, we carry out mystery shopping surveys, as well as in-depth, thematic ad hoc surveys. In 2019, a team of interviewers was created in the Multimedia Communication Centre, thanks to which some research is carried out by the bank on its own. In this way, we can manage the surveys more flexibly, launch them faster and, consequently, react to their results more quickly.
Customer experience design (Service Design)
Described in section Agile in practice.
In 2019 we launched the following projects:
- New standards of customer service – recommending more casual behaviour of bank advisors and encouraging them to try to handle customer’s request at one time (FCR).
- „Clear Thing” – a project to simplify communication with customers.
- Increasing the competence of employees in the field of service design (EDU Service Design).
- The Customer-centricity Week in the bank, during which workshops, lectures and discussions were held and articles and videos were distributed to broaden and deepen our knowledge about the needs of customers in today’s world.
The effects of these actions will be visible in 2020.