- Santander Bank Polska was awarded in the ”Effectivenes” category of the 14th Ranking of Banks of the financial monthly BANK 2019. The results of the competition were announced during the Banking Strategy Forum.
- Santander Bank Polska was ranked 2nd in the ranking of Banker of the Year 2019, Forbes magazine. Our bank won 77 out of 100 possible points. In this ranking we were recognized as the second best bank on the Polish market. According to the score, our bank had the highest efficiency and security ratios of all banks included in the ranking.
- The best bank in Poland – the main prize in the ”Institution of the Year” Competition
- 1st place in the ”Social Reports” category in the competition organised by the Responsible Business Forum and Deloitte.
- Golden CSR Letter of Polityka magazine – an award granted to institutions that are particularly committed to supporting local communities, working for sustainable development and observing the highest ethical standards.
- 2nd place in the Ranking of Responsible Companies – companies operating in Poland evaluated in terms of the quality of corporate social responsibility management system.
Corporate governance and ethics
- Marcin Prell, Director of Santander Bank Polska, responsible for the Legal and Compliance Division, was awarded a distinction in the prestigious GC POWERLIST: Central and Eastern Europe 2019 ranking created by The Legal 500. This is the latest publication distinguishing the best corporate lawyers. The list includes the most influential and innovative experts in the Central and Eastern Europe region.
Communication and marketing
- Four awards in the Golden Paper Clips 2019 competition. The jury awarded the bank for communication in connection with the Santander Bank Polska Rebranding project and for anti-crisis communication during the takeover of the demerged part of DBP by Santander Bank Polska.
- The Grand Prix in the 2019 Marketing Director competition for Artur Sikora, Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing Area at Santander Bank Polska.
- Distinction in the ”Brand of the Year” category for exemplary rebranding and efficient brand communication. The distinction for Santander Bank Polska is part of the ”Brand/Marketer of the Year” report published annually by the ”Media and Marketing Polska” magazine.
Products and customer service
- ”Golden Bank” for Santander Bank Polska for the best multi-channel service quality in a survey conducted for Bankier.pl and ”Puls Biznesu”. The competition jury recognised the Account As I Want It and the cash loan as the best products on the market. The Golden Banker statuette in the ”Cash loan” category.
- 1st place in the Newsweek’s Friendly Bank ranking in the ”Traditional Banking” category and 2nd in the ”Online Banking” category.
- 2nd place in the ranking of the Best Bank for Forbes companies.
- Five Forbes’ stars for Santander Private Banking. This is the highest and most prestigious award rating Private Banking services in Poland. Santander Private Banking was appreciated for the skilful combination of the best components from the offer of the demerged part of Deutsche Bank Polska and Santander Bank Polska, adding to this the experience of the mother bank.
- The ”Euromoney Awards for Excellence” for the best investment bank in Poland.
- Six awards in the Institution of the Year Competition in the following categories: ”Best service in remote channels”, ”Best branch service”, ”Best mortgage service”, ”Best bank for companies”, ”Best remote account opening process”, ”Personality of the year”. The title of the Personality of the Year went to Elżbieta Krauze – Director of the Customer Experience Excellence Department.
- The main award for the ”Young Leaders” programme of Santander Bank Polska in the ”Best Talent Management Programme” category as part of the 4th edition of the ”Power of Attraction” competition organised by Puls Biznesu.
- Best Benefits Strategy, an award granted in a national competition for the most interesting and effective strategy of non-cash benefits for employees.
- The main prize for the BeHealthy programme in the Healthy Business Leader competition.
- Top Employers Poland 2019.
- Santander Bank Polska was awarded the title of ”Socially Responsible Bank” in the Institution of the Year competition organised by MojeBankowanie.pl. for Santander Universidades.
- The title of ”Socially Responsible Bank” for the Santander Bank Polska Foundation’s Scholarship Program and supporting the development of talented young people in various fields, awarded by MojeBankowanie.pl.
- 2nd place in the Golden Banker 2019 ranking in the ”Socially Sensitive Bank” category for the Foundation’s ”Here I Live, Here I Make Changes” grant programme.